How do you secure an insurance company?
It’s a lot more complicated than you may initially think. With an insurance company, there’s more than just a risk to the overall company, but to the issues relating to the control of data, regulatory compliance and the need to provide the necessary audit trail for those regulators. Noting this, any efforts to properly safeguard an insurance company – and the wealth of data that it holds – is crucial.
At RPA, we have the experience and expertise in implementing the appropriate systems to safeguard your business, from protecting the data itself to assisting with compliance, audits and discouraging inappropriate behaviour. We’ll help insurance companies work smarter, but not necessarily harder by showing them how to utilise the full potential of the solutions and minimise human error. Some of the services that we are able to implement across a range of markets include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced feasibility studies
- Risk Assessments
- Advanced system design and implementation
- Advanced physical security design, including high-security perimeter, personnel and vehicle interlocks, hostile vehicle mitigation and more
- Purposefully designing security control rooms and system monitoring
- Tender documentation and performance specifications
- Witnessing of installation services
- Operational procedures and process
At RPA, we will also work with your business and your facility to create a custom solution based on your actual security requirements. We’ll conduct a thorough assessment, identify weaknesses and implement the appropriate solutions so they become strengths. Contact RPA today to learn more about how we can help enhance the security of your insurance business. Reach us by phone +44 (0) 208 596 5147 or complete an inquiry form here on our website to tell us more about what you’re looking for in a security solution.