Site surveys are usually part of a comprehensive security service, but an important part.
A survey of site security, whether for a new site or of existing facilities, ensures every aspect of security is assessed, including:
- Electronic security – whether it covers everything required at the level needed
- Perimeter fencing and access – whether the barriers are sufficiently secure and all access points are suitably monitored
- Guarding levels – what needs attention and what each member of staff is able to cover in responsibilities, skills, training, etc.
- Hostile risks, whether a hostile vehicle or person/s, can be stopped (HVM)
- Physical site aspects that need to be taken into account such as capability/performance of security cameras or guarding rotas and coverage
- IT security – open ports, hacking vulnerability, data security, etc.
- System verification – checking that existing equipment and staff are meeting agreed performance/expectations.
Knowing where the vulnerable areas are, or where equipment or staffing levels aren’t sufficient for the job, ensures your organisation can take steps to ensure full protection.
To ask us about site surveys just call 0208 596 5147 or complete our enquiry form.
Electrical utility company, UK
From the results of the survey RPA developed a strategy and design to allow the client to integrate multiple security solutions from different manufacturers into a single operational GUI (Graphical User Interface).Read >
Rail freight company, UK
RPA provided an asset survey of the complete client estate including a technical assessment of existing equipment for a rail freight company with approximately 50 depots/terminals across the UK.Read >